Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I think I went overboard

So I am no longer allowed to go to a greenhouse by myself, after buying quite a bit of plants I think I need more supervision haha.

So I went and bought 3 cucumber plants, each container contains 3 seedlings, so really I bought 9 cucumber plants! And I bought 9 zucchini plants, 3 eggplant, 3 summer squash, 12 cabbage, and 4 cauliflower. And we still haven't talked about the tomatoes and peppers.......






I think I might have a little bit of a problem with my garden addiction. Just a little one.



The the real fun started, my mother came home from the hardware store. With a flat of herbs, 3 elderberry bushes, 3 blueberry bushes, and like 6-9 asparagus plants. Well I think you know where I get it from don't you?





No comments:

Post a Comment