Monday, April 6, 2015

Garden sprouts

WELL I was GOING to show you my sprouts in the garden and get you all excited for spring! I am very excited for it, and with greens growing in my garden my excitement just seems to multiply.

BUT this morning I woke up to SNOW on the ground! UGH! I am so done with this crazy spring weather!

So I figure I will show you all of my seeds that are sprouting and then tomorrow I will put up what it looks like now :( Everything is growing a little slower because of the colder weather but these plants love it this way anyway!


So this is our arugula coming up, my mother loves it in salads and it's healthier for you then plain lettuce anyways. 


Our one lonely Kale sprout :(


My crazy lettuce that just decided that this weather isn't going to stop it from going nuts!


These are my onions, nothing much to see there yet but give them time. They will take over the world soon enough haha.

So even with the cold weather we have more sprouting every day, I will make sure to take lots of pictures, and I have a surprise post for you at the middle of the week!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment