Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Well it was nice while it lasted

So this week is predicted to get down to the mid 20s in the night and the upper 40s is the warmest it should get. All while the whole week is predicting either rain or snow. Gosh am I glad I planted my seeds now :(

At least it is too cold for them to sprout but not cold enough for them to freeze. Thankfully after a rather dreary and wet week we are being told we will hit the 70s again on the weekend! I am excited as that means more warm weather and hopefully to stay!

My garden is just going to love the warm weather and hopefully with a good start to the garden season we will have a bountiful summer! I just cannot wait to plant more and watch my seeds start to sprout!


There they are just waiting to begin growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment