Thursday, March 26, 2015

Greenhouse yay!

Well we put up the greenhouse up today! It wasn't very hard but it was confusing! Why do all of those instructions read either like a foreign language or like you have extensive engineering backgrounds?

Well either way it is up and I did it all on my own! Now when I get my seeds I can start some of them! I have never done anything like this before so I don't quite know what to expect but it sure will be a fun experiment! Hopefully it turns out and I get some seeds, but if not oh well you live and learn.

My aunt is starting her tomatoes and peppers, and I think I will try my squash and zucchini, along with maybe eggplant and my beans? I don't know but it should be fun!! Tune in later for more updates on the greenhouse!!



We put the greenhouse on the front of the house in the porch so that it will still get sunlight but be protected from the wind, this side of the house faces north so it will get all the pretty morning light. Haven't planted anything yet but that will be coming within the month!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It looks absolutely perfect on your porch. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am very excited to get some stuff started.

      Delete
  2. I am excited to hear how the greenhouse works out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we already planted broccoli and my aunt already has tomato and pepper seedlings!

      Delete