Saturday, March 28, 2015

Spring?

Well despite SOMEONE'S (cough Mother Nature cough) best efforts our garden is still there! We got snow (booo!) but it only stuck around for half the morning before melting.

Now we just have to deal with cold winds that remind us not so fondly of winter and nights that make me wish for spring just a little harder.

Nothing has sprouted yet so we haven't covered the garden, I don't know whether that is smart or stupid but we will see! In the meantime I just keep plodding away wishing fondly for warmer weather to play in the garden some more!

We are supposed to hit 60 most of next week but it promises to be a gloomy 60 degrees with rain predicted for most of the week. But that's ok by me! We need the rain and the warmer weather might just convince my seeds to come out of hiding!

Here is the garden all planted and I am just patiently waiting for the first sprout!


No comments:

Post a Comment