Sunday, January 11, 2015

Winter snow!

It's finally time! After 16 inches in one day in November and then a month of almost spring like temperatures, and most recently our practically arctic temperature plunge, we have snow! 



Not a ton but it's the second time in a few days that we are getting some white stuff!! I am very glad as I have been worrying about the garlic I planted this fall. It is supposed to have a good freeze all winter before it grows in the spring. But with the warm temperatures I have been worrying if the ground has gotten too warm and they will start growing. They are mulched pretty heavily but I am just glad the cold weather came back. Yes I know GLAD for cold weather. I must be going insane. 

Today was just a relaxing day, We used up our bananas that were in the freezer and made 5 loaves of banana bread. YUM! I love the smell of banana bread. I just love it in general so it's gonna be a struggle to make sure I don't eat it all myself. That post is coming shortly, along with a post on how I make my own laundry detergent. Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment