Thursday, January 29, 2015

My new friend!

One of my friends parents are moving, and they were going through some of their stored items and found an older grain mill that they had bought when they lived down south. The mother used it for all of their own flour and wheat but with moving and downsizing they just didn't have as much of a use for it anymore.

So they call me, who loves anything free, and I jump at the chance to get a perfect condition grain mill for free! Not only did they give me a grain mill but they also had three five-gallon food grade buckets filled with spelt, wheat, and barley that they were wanting someone to take. I never turn down anything that is free, I am turning into a little packrat myself haha but this was just an awesome blessing!

It is a Whisper Mill, which is an older brand of grain mills, it started being produced in 1994 by GrainMaster. It has since been renamed into the Wondermill when the company that produced them had a change of ownership.


It looks all nice and clean and ready for use! I haven't used it yet but I can't wait!! All the reviews that I have read are positive, so I am hoping for awesome things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment