Monday, October 13, 2014

Why can't my pile of projects ever get any smaller?

I am an avid crafter. I love crocheting, embroidery, and cross-stitch, with the occasional knitting project thrown in. Yet I NEVER seem to finish a project!!! I always have half finished ones laying everywhere!!

Currently I am working on a baby blanket for my Goddaughter, and then I also have a blanket almost done for a dear friend, but that one was put on the back burner when the baby arrived. I have a good chunk of the baby one done, but there is so much left to do! Not including the time it takes for me to stuff and sew it.

My grandmother was kind enough to make me a wedding bed quilt to put in my hope chest, I asked her for it because none of my grandmothers are getting any younger and I would love to have things around my house that I can look at and go, hey that's from her. It brings back so many good memories I have of them and the love they gave me. :)

Yet I still have to piece that one together and get it sewed, I have many many projects started with my crocheting that I need to get off my bum and do, and I STILL have tomatoes in my freezer to finish processing!!!

Not to mention the list of daily cleaning and putting away that never seems to get any better, my bathroom needs to be hosed down with bleach (I know sounds bad but I get the worst of it cleaned on a regular basis)

Sigh where oh where does all the time go? Not to mention that I must somehow fit all of these things around my 9-5 job AND college classes. Can I just kidnap a fairy to come and help?!

No comments:

Post a Comment